for voluntary sector organisations
which help children, young people and families
live a full life within society.
Why work with me?
Sebastian's Action Trust
- Is a charity that supports families with children who have a life limiting condition.
- They asked me to evaluate five services during the 2018/19 financial year.
- I analysed quantitative data and conducted qualitative interviews. I used additional research and literature to contextualise the data and services.
- The results were used to report back to existing funders and to successfully apply for follow on funding for the outreach service.
- The evaluations informed the Plugging the Gaps 2019 report which was launched during a Parliamentary reception in the House of Commons in March 2020.
Each project is individually priced according to the size of the project, evaluation period and methods used. Please contact me to discuss your project and to get a free, no obligation quote.
I only take on projects that are a good match to my background, ways of working and that I am confident that I can deliver successfully within the agreed timeframe